Read by Council Scratch Ideas

Reaction score
    These are scratch ideas from the top of my head, at least one of them is a direct bump.

Dyson Sphere/Solar Energy:
    This concept is simple; build a giant ball of solar panels around a star, collect maximum power and resources from the star's light & gases, store power for later.

Mass Bomb:
    A type of 'Sticky Missile' that sticks to a target for a predetermined time, based on missile system size, effects, and mass of stuck object. When detonated, the object, if moving/jumping is anchored and unable to jump, whilst doing a moderate amount of damage to the object. Capable, but not likely, to destroy stars. Downsides: The firing ship is significantly slowed while one is active, but returns to normal speed once the bomb detonates.

Update #1

Striker system:
    Fires an arcing bolt of electricity that when hits a target, reduces total damage of on board systems by 30%, along with dealing damage. Downsides: It is possible for the bolts to boomerang around back to the firing ship, therefore effecting that ship instead. Along side that, there is a permanent 3% decrease of shields, and it temporarily increases by another 3 every few shots.

Sacred structures:
    Rarely, any planet can be generated with a specialized structure that gives a passive or defensive boost to the planet. An example of this would be, say, an ancient machine atop a mountain is activated by a player. The machine creates a large shield around the planet in which no ships can get in nor out until the shield is penetrated or deactivated. Or another planet has a ring in a plains area, and when inside of that ring a player is able to see where more valuable resources are on that plate.

This thread is going to be my ultimate ideas thread from now on. Thank you for reading,

~ X/p/m

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I will post a new update at least once a month.