Saving your Space Station

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there.

For my first topic i would like to suggest the possibility of being able to save space stations!

Reason:

Like the ships that you build, space stations have a habit of being damaged or destroyed. (unless their the Faction Homebase) What im proposing is as simple as going to the build block (or a new type of block) to be able to save the station.

Somthing else that I thought of as I was typing this out was being able to alter the angle of which the station is at. So instead of it being straight, you could be able to go into a menu option type of window that will be able to change the degree of which the station is sitting at. (Say an X and a Y axis, so X = Left to Right (0°) Y= Up or down (20°) supposing that there would be two crossing circles like the grid in the advanced tools)

Tell me what you think, or if you think this would be possible or impossible.

Squishy

Reaction score
    There was thread few pages back about saving stations. While it would great if you could do that ingame, there is a way you can workaround that with current ways. Blueprint saving doesn\'t save chest contents like the workaround, so you can use it when you for example transfer your stuff to new reset universe. Or if you want to move your station to other sector location.

http://star-made.org/comment/45066#comment-45066