Salvengers Recruiting

Reaction score
    th35OKSFTP.jpg
    Hello are you playing starmade by your self want a clan that plays everyday and builds mighty Warships well the Salvengers are for you we like to raid pirates Stations and Planets than Salvage them to build more mighty Warships for our cause We have conquered aka Steal admin ships than took them apart for our own use if this is sounds like you and you want to be apart of it than message me and we can get you in a skype call or Teamspeak to help get you a job in our clan their are MANY jobs and missions that I give or one of our COs give Like scouting unknown areas Taking a enemy or neutral ship Or even Base/Ship builder or miner theirs a lot more but that's the basic mission/jobs Age isn't an issue as long as your not a squeaker

Good luck god Speak

☭General Sykes☭

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This looks more attractive than your previous thread for sure. Good job!
    Just 2 things:
    1. Add some pictures of your ships
    2. Please use punctuation

Hello are you playing starmade by yourself? Do you want to join a clan that plays every day and builds mighty warships?

Well then the Salvengers are just what you need! We like to raid pirates, enemy stations and planets, after taking down the defences, we salvage them to build more mighty warships for our cause. We have conquered aka stolen admin ships, then we took them apart for our own use. If any of this sounds like what you do and if you want to be a part of it, then message me and we can get you in a skype call or communicate via Teamspeak to help get you a job in our clan. There are MANY jobs and missions that I give or one of our COs can give such as:
    -Scouting unknown areas
    -Taking a enemy or neutral ship
    -Or even designing ships, miners or conducting work on your base.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    what server do you play on and how many members do you currently have.

are you NA or EU .