rvuz_1013 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username rvuz_1013

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Around 3-5 days a week depending on my schedule.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing StarMade long before it came out one Steam. But i believe since mid 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I mostly play single-player but when I can I invite friends to play with me.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I know the game very well so I believe I can help with the games progress out of Alpha.

What are some of your weaknesses? If you are asking of weaknesses in StarMade it is my slow building and taking time.

What motivates you to become a council member? What motivates me to become one of the council members is my love for StarMade and its creators playing the game so long has given me the opportunity to love it even more over the 2 years.

How do you contribute to the community currently? When I find them I go to the bug reporting forums and explain what problems are occurring in my game.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.