Russian community

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Hello everyone.
    I'm from Russia and I really like this game. Also here are many fans in my country, but not all of them knows English well and I want to fix it. I'm gonna to make standalone Russian community, to help our friends to know about the game. Maybe you are from Russia and reading this thread and you want to help me with translating useful topics and populate the community with more information: please PM me or skype (brennan_3000). Any help would be appreciated!
    Thank you for this great game and this great community!
    Few words to my Russian friends, just to translate that I said above:
    Друзья, если среди вас есть желающие помочь в создании русского сообщества - напишите мне в лс или в скайп brennan_3000. Давайте поможем русским ребятам ознакомиться с игрой, даже если они не знают английского языка.
    Спасибо!

Reaction score
    Everybody likes Russians :)

*Obligatory 'ironic' shitpost about 'pinko commies' and MERIKA etc...*

Why is it every single large scale space/simulator game has a huge Russian community? I mean, I love it but I can't interact with anyone in War Thunder because of walls of cryllic and don't even get me started on Red Orchestra.

Nevertheless, I for one welcome out new Russian Cosmonauts, welcome space comrades!

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Well, you've got a problem with Cyrillic such as our comrades got problems with English. Unfortunately our guys are lazy and it's easier for them to read info in native language even if they know English.
    Also if someone not lazy, it's just more comfortable to read community info in native language :)