[RP] ChippieSM [Starting 50k Credits] [Factions]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there dear traveler, I know why you're here.

I know that you are looking for the fabled land of Emporia.

Well, let me tell you, Emporia is no fable!

IP: 198.15.115.138:4316

Rules:

1) No disrespect outside or roleplaying.

2)No metagaming

3) No racism

4) No hacking (Duh)

5) Roleplay!

Remember, this is a ROLEPLAY server! I'm sure you know what this means.

Lore:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, two armies meet in the dead, cold, vaccum of space.

"Finally, a fight at last." The FTL. Co. leader says, through the radio to the enemy ship.

"Yeah, for you. Men, destroy them." The Jaeger Foundation leader says, gritting his teeth.

That day, the largest battle ever was waged, was fought between the two largest militaries in the galaxy.

Nobody came out on top, all that was left was death... and destruction. Millions of men and women died that day, and the galaxy decended into anarchy. Now a new decade has come, and with it, thousands of new travelers, ready to recolonize. You are one of them. Will you choose to create your own society, and become a friendly colony? Or will you become on of the scum and villany that control this galaxy...

Reaction score
    This server is so awesome, but I swear to god if I come back after the crash and see that my ship is all torn up I think I am going to kill myself

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    what time is the server up, Hatty Hattington wants to play a game with all you wonderfull peeps and drink Delicious Hot Cocoa with all the little boys and girls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When is the server gonna be up again? Really looking forward to building my ship and base. :)