rovers

Reaction score
    can you add rover parts wheels and others stuff like that like make a rover on a planet and make it ai controlelled with an ai turret on top or when u make a rover u get a rover turret dockand all you do is makae a turret that isnt bigger then the rover and the turret wont need an ai even if the player is controlling the rover in the rover the player chan change what the rover will shoot at and then engines that wont lift the rover off the planet but in you add trusters it will beconme an inter-plaetary rover so engine=on planet trusthers=inter-planetary the engines would be power for the wheels but u can add a trusther as a boost so if a trusther is added to a rover that i not inter-planetary it will be put into the weapons list and used as a booster and there sould be cores secificly for rovors/inter-planetary rovers. i hope this gets added. :)

-planetmc

Reaction score
    currently planets are so small that rovers would be unnecesary, why would you need a buggy with a small machinegun, if you can simply erase sections of the planet at will?

Reaction score
    if you had a big space station and im talking about big its would be a useful way of transportation of goods and stuff like that

Reaction score
    I suppose that could be useful, but doesn\'t seem to be a priority.

I\'ve already made a small cargo carrier for my station, it\'s a 3x3x3 cube with 10 plex storage so I don\'t have to move stuff one inventory load at a time from my ship to my secure storage. Since it can float it doesn\'t really need wheels, but they might be interesting to add later maybe.

Reaction score
    Schema intends to add some sort of hover block that would allow ground vehicles to work properly. Although they wouldn\'t have wheels, they would hover. Think of a speeder bike from Star Wars.