Revamped Player Model

Reaction score
    I dunno about anyone else, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that the astronauts' legs are nearly three times the size of the torso. In my experience, it's not absurdly difficult or time-consuming to create a new player model. Plus, the texture for the character could use some cleaning - as it stands, I'm having a difficult time outlining the sections that the game uses to create the player texture.

So what I'm suggesting basically is create a more reasonable player model. Nothing too fancy, nor complicated, just please fix the proportions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it if only because prolonged exposure to zero gravity will cause limbs to get longer over time, partially due to issues with cartilage expanding in certain joints that normally get compressed in bipedal movement, but also due to not being under gravity meaning that any growth, especially if young, will be heightened due to less of a limiting factor on it.

Since we currently spawn in a zero gravity environment outside the shop, my personal hand wave for the elongated limbs is that our characters actually developed mostly in zero gravity, which would suggest that earth-like gravity would be slightly painful for them for long periods, hence why ship controls for it toggle off when you start flying.