Restoring pirate ships to catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So, I'm a noob and was having problems with pirates constantly 1-shotting me while trying to learn the game mechanics in single player. Upon reading a google searched post about stopping pirate spawns (which I misread) I screwed up totally and deleted the ships from the catalog rather than admin remove permissions so now the only ships in my game are my blueprint ships.

How to I restore the original ship catalog?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If you deleted a Blueprint ingame (on SP), I believe the game makes a backup in "exported", a sub folder of blueprints. You can use the Ship Catalog Manager to re-import BPs that way.

Otherwise, for the Default pirates, there is a folder called "Blueprints-default" in the /starmade folder, you can just copy the contents into the "blueprints" folder.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you deleted a Blueprint ingame (on SP), I believe the game makes a backup in "exported", a sub folder of blueprints. You can use the Ship Catalog Manager to re-import BPs that way.

Otherwise, for the Default pirates, there is a folder called "Blueprints-default" in the /starmade folder, you can just copy the contents into the "blueprints" folder.
    Thanx, copying the default to the Starmade/starmade/blueprints folder fixed it.