Respawners, Shop Modules, and Factories on ships.

Reaction score
    I am currrently in production of a Faction Flagship that is 900x45x49 and have a lot of empty space. I plan on using this ship as a mobile base of operations and it would be benefitial to my faction if Respawners, Shop Modules and Factories would be able to be placed on ships of this size. We do not plan on remaining in one sector for long, and mining the planets to nothingness. Could you look into adding this feature to the game to assit other factions who plan on not remaining in one locations for long?

Reaction score
    I doubt that will happen the game mechanics were never ment to have space station stuff on a ship because those blocks are corrdinate pased and not ment to travel along with you it would just make way too much lag to keep recalculating for every ship in single and multi player unless you have a super computer lol

Reaction score
    I\'ve tried hex editing the ship folders to add the aforementioned blocks to ships. The cost of the ship includes them though. For what it\'s worth:

Plex Lifters don\'t work.

Factories don\'t work on ships.

Undeathinators DO work on ships, but they respawn you where you last used it. It does not follow the ship.

I haven\'t tried shop modules yet.

Reaction score
    Meh, if you were to have a carrier battle with crew you would want the undeathinator for your fighter pilots. Think SW Battlefront 2.