Resources

mou

Reaction score
    I saw that we will no longer be able to be in astronaut mode forever in space (air and stuff)

in ships that would be cool to have a life support system that we must resupply with water and and stuff on planets to get air, and have something like a chest where you can put your water in it to have O2 and stuff to live, linked to dispenser with a limited range

then:

planets would be more usefull

damaged ships wont have atmosphere

Shuttles more useful

I also think that we should have power in a other way, (with sun, or whatever) and be able to stock it in batteries

then:

even huge ships could escape with cloaking 10 seconds

ship power wont be as much OP

Ships would have to reload betwin fights and long journeys

of course that shouldn't be in one update but just bit by bit

Reaction score
    I like the life support suggestion. It would certainly make extra stuff like water more valuable.

I also like some kind of thought going into refueling on long trips but I am not sure introducing a bunch of different power sources is the solution to that. It might be, I\'m just not sure. I don\'t want it to be so complicated your new gamer won\'t be able to figure it out and yet at the same time I do like levels of complexity adding to game dynamics.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    with the life support the would have to have time to escape so the speed at which it would drain would depend ont he size of the ship the damage to it the size of the holes and so on and so on