Republic Trooper (KoTOR)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I saw some people wanted someone to make one of these guys in another thread and kinda wanted to make one myself since I am an old republic themed shipyard.

They have these really crazy helmets which unfortunately don't work well with boxy pixel formatting. I used Boba_Fett's Clone trooper helmet as a base to make a helmet that uses a lot of different sources but still fits.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?bow6oakoz5mkq9l (I don't know why you can't upload skin files to this website. bizarre.)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Looks good
    You can totally upload skins though: http://starmadedock.net/content/categories/skins.5/
    I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant that the site does not support the uploading of files with the starmade skin extension (.smskin). Like your link proves, you can upload files in .zip format however I thought it was strange that the official starmade website doens't support the official starmade skin file extension.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant that the site does not support the uploading of files with the starmade skin extension (.smskin). Like your link proves, you can upload files in .zip format however I thought it was strange that the official starmade website doens't support the official starmade skin file extension.
    Yeah, you have to upload the skin files or the .smskin as a .zip for them to be accepted on the site.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You should make the helmet like this except with face plate to cover the exposed parts