Republic starship class "Venator"

Reaction score
    Took me like 10 hours to build and consists of 228k blocks at 22800 mass with maxing out thrust in the game to 14000, 145k shields at 51k recharge rate,and 1.1mil power recharge rate at 16mil storage.

This ship costs 201mil credits.

All hail counselor Palpatine.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    have you done any interior work?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What mass is it? I built one half of the size of this but filled every cruddy hole possible for better performance, I ended up blowing up half of a planet with 1 missile shot gehehehe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nice ship, next part would be adding more details to it\'s cover, an usable hangar, and such :D

Reaction score
    22800 mass or 228000 blocks (specifically it has 229338 blocks, but thats a new version.)

Reaction score
    Not yet, although, the entire front part of the ship (end of hangar to nose) is filled with power blocks, shields, and storage blocks. I do plan to build the interior, when I find a picture of it. To my knowledge the intereiors ofthis has never been shown in any of the movies, save for the command room, the bridge, and battery array.

Reaction score
    The decals are comming, and it has a hangar, but if you have seen a republic hangar, its massive, with an opening and then seperate rooms for each craft, although, in starwars battlefront 2 you used a venator to exit through the side at the wing break on each side, so I might do that.There is also an antimatter cannon streatching down the ship, dealing 3k dmg per shot, and it shooting so many shots per second that it glitches the animation. I can take out 60k shields in litterally two seconds. I was going to go for missle launchers, but in starwars, nothing this big deals in that. In Ep2, the space battle had a republic battle cruiser pitted against a seperatist flagship, and on the sides were laser cannons ( they were really big versions of the tesla cannon in fallout NV). And I know you can go above 14k thrust, but for this specifically, it only adds weight, and who would land this on a planet? its bigger than a planet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    doesnt matter if its not in the film, add a couple turrets, and moar weapons. do you have a salvage canno? if no, make some the length of the ship, and in spaces, attach more block to it for extra power, then go make money. i made a lrge ship, not this large though, and i could clear an asteroid with salvage cannons in about 25 seconds, imagine what you could do with this!

Reaction score
    I like your idea of a massive miner, but that added functionality only adds weight, and there will be turrets, and Id like to keep it \"like\" the cruisers in the movie. I think im focusing on the interior design part for now, like the hangar modeling and then the bridge modeling.