Repair idea

Reaction score
    When ever i play this game im always worried that my ship will get damaged and i wont remember how to rebuild. so i was thinking that when you make a bluprint you could use it to repair your ships and replace the blocks that you lost for a price or something. of corse you only could do this at a shop or somthing. this would make me much more willing to charge into battle with my large ship that i cant keep track of blocks on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Or if you had plex storage on your ship it would take any resources out of your storage and place the broken blocks back in place.. would obviosuly have to be a large cooldown or time on this.

Idk don\'t mind me i\'m just bored :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Idea of a fabricator that builds ships from blueprints has been thrown around, same facility could be used for repairing ships I think.

Idea would be to have a device built to desired size somewhat in the fashion of a docking module, but designed for easier enlarging to hande our more massive ships. Shops could have a certain sized fabricator available for use to get smaller ships off easier and such. Same device could be used for repairing missing blocks on drydock as well as deconstructing ships if build mode mass delete gets removed from \"survival\" game at some point.

Then again, might end up using blueprints on Astrotech computer to repair ships using astrobeam and the blocks from your inventory, dunno :) I seem to recall something about block replacing repair being planned, but no details in my memory.