Repair and Sell Options for Shops

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know there are posts already about similar ideas. I would just love to see options to repair or sell ships at shops.

The way I see it working is that if you come to a shop with a ship, you can sell it for some percentage of its calculated worth. That part is fairly simple.

If you come to a shop with a damaged ship, you can pay to have it restored to its original blueprint (you would have to select the right blueprint from a list. The cost of a repair job would be equal to the total cost of each block that is missing or damaged. This way astrobeams are still useful to repair damage for free, but if you have the money and don't want to be bothered, you can have your ship restored to brand new condition.

Right now the money system is a bit out of balance, but hopefully the devs will make it a little harder to aquire money (and maybe give shops larger inventory? espcially of hulls?). Then this would be a logical "maitenance" that you can either pay for, or do yourself. The cost would be reasonable and scale with the size of and damage to your ship.

What do other people think? Ideas?

This is my first post on the forums, so I apologize if I am breaking any rules. Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    but what would happen with plexstorages filled with items when you reapir your ship? would it all dissapear?