Rename and personalyse a weapon computer

Is that sound an interesting feature for you?

• Yes

• No

• Already suggested, potato !

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Reaction score
    Hi !

I have make a search on the forum but haven't find this in the suggestions, please forgive if already submited. by the way, my english isn't perfect, sorry for this. i'm french :)

I really miss a function on some of my cruisers, as some of them have a pretty similar weaponry config (ex 3 computer with the same weapon, support & effect but different power).

I wish i can rename the computers on the weapon windows and, why not, make them visualy noticable in my quick slots, like, for exemple, by putting a color "behind" the icon of the computer.

Like this i can imagine for exemple 3 missile - missile - ion (heat seeking anti shield missile) with a green, orange and red icons, for small, medium and heavy target. Some of my bigger weapons drain 50% of my ship energy, that is acceptable for an ennemy capital, but really really overkill for some smaller ships.

Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: NeonSturm

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Interesting idea.

For those who had trouble understanding.

He wants the ability to rename computers and to put a colored background behind them in your item bar.

Reaction score
    1) yes, yes, yes please
    2) holy shit this community's actually getting new members good good

Reaction score
    1) yes, yes, yes please
    2) holy shit this community's actually getting new members good good
    not so new on starmade but new on forum yes, this game became really interesting :)

Glad to see my idea have some adept :p

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to see customizable names on all blocks. Not that it would be used much, but it could be fun for special things.

"Hello. I'd like to introduce you to my friendly grey hull wedge, Hank. Say hi, Hank!
    "Don't mind Hank. He's shy. How about some spare credits for a down-on-his-luck spacer and his loyal grey hull wedge Hank?"

Reaction score
    I would like to see customizable names on all blocks. Not that it would be used much, but it could be fun for special things.

"Hello. I'd like to introduce you to my friendly grey hull wedge, Hank. Say hi, Hank!
    "Don't mind Hank. He's shy. How about some spare credits for a down-on-his-luck spacer and his loyal grey hull wedge Hank?"
    Can be interesting as well, especialy for rebeca, my 1st station 1st block, now exposed ina cute orange glass showcase ! XD but not exactly what i thinked at the begining lol