Redesign the catalog menu

Reaction score
    It should

a. be far less laggy with large ammounts of ships

b. Show a preview button that when pressed creates a ghost copy nearby that you can look around

c. You can save space stations which when bought spawn an invincible, non-changeable, slow, one blck constructor ship which transforms into the space station when you tell it to.

Reaction score
    Should I feed the troll?

Make it less laggy but still create a ghost copy? That is practically the same as spawning it, thus it\'d be just as laggy, though it may be useful to do when spawning the ship so you can choose where it goes and simply changes the ghost blocks to actual blocks.

Although I would like the ability to save my station so when I reset the universe, I can just respawn it.

Reaction score
    No it would load a client side only preview box for you to look around, I have no idea how to make the menu ITSELF WHILE YOU\'RE BROWSING less laggy but at the moment it\'s unbareable on large servers... how am I trolling?

Reaction score
    Right now, if it\'s clientside, it causes lag anyway, and by design, the menu isn\'t actually inefficient, I\'ve never had that issue.

Reaction score
    For me a menu on a large server slows me to sub 1 fps. My computers not even bad.