Red Shift (#1 Server, Custom Mods, Custom Pirates, Boosted Mining)

Reaction score

We are Red Shift!

We have just reset the universe! (04/06/15)

We are one of the leading servers for StarMade and continue to bring new features and better stability to our server!

For almost exactly 1 year we have been one of the top servers and have been #1 for over a year now! We have a large friendly community and one of the most heavily populated servers in StarMade!

Interesting facts about us:
    • We frequently have the highest average players and have been the #1 server for over 1 year!
    • We have one of the largest sets of in game help commands through the chat system!
    • We have many custom features and many more on the way.
    • We are the only server to frequently run full automated cleans of the entire universe to reduce load and lag!
    • Our spawn is protected in a 5x5x5 block (to allow for a comfortable starting area for new players.)
    • Our spawn area also has a lot of public docking.
    • We are a PVP server and do allow all forms of PVP but do not allow griefing or spawn camping.
    • We also have custom mobs and even player spawnable mobs!

We provide a active and fun Mumble voice chat free for all players on the server! Admins are required to have it and are almost always in it while they're online! Feel free to stop in if you have any comments or questions! All our voice chat info can be found either on our website red-shift.org or in game by typing '!mumble' in your chat box!

Our in game chat command system offers many useful features and we're adding new ones often! It provides basic things like replacement helmet, laser, and log books all the way to bounties, banking, finding pirates, finding players and other things.

To see the full list of known commands type '!help' in your chat box in game!

We run on top of the line hardware and have very little to no lag most of the time!

To see more about us, including the full rules list, visit our website at http://red-shift.org/

This week (04/06/15)
    We will be adding a bunch of new features this week. Including new custom features as well as some behind the scenes systems to help the server.

Reaction score
    I love this server it provides the best support with admins that truly WANT to help you out of all the servers I have visited this one would have to be the best.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    A pre-filled blueprint sounds nice. Been a while since I visited. Might need to change that.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    There once was a hero who flew too close to the sun. His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth.
    You're talking about the server?

Either way, broadcasting "#1 server" is pretty misleading, as it hasn't been like that for more than two months now. I just wanted to point out that the thread owner should remove the #1 thing from the title. Not doing so would be a pretty presumptuous move, imo.

Reaction score
    Let them have their #1 in the title. They never did say what they are #1 in. Maybe its #1 in the amount of BPs that are ships shaped like cats. Anything that encourages players to enjoy this game that we enjoy shouldn't be an issue.

Reaction score
    I still take issue with that. ;P
    and why? it deletes those pesky cores that we find laying around, the ships that people leave on planets and cleans spawn of the two block ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know what it does, it's a great idea. Thing is, you're not the only server to do it.

Reactions: Keptick