Red River PMC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the Red River recruiting page. Here at RR, we defend the highest bidder... with great zeal. I give you contacts and missions, you give me a small percentage of the earnings. Simple, right? Indeed it is!

The positions we need filled are:

Spec. Agent (PM me for details.)

Marine (MARINES ARE NOT BEING HIRED AT THIS TIME)

Pilot (Deliver a payload of marines, a Spec. Agent, or fight for Red River Corporation in your state-of-the-art fighter)

Captain (Pilot a frigate-class vessel, defend or assault target bases, or hold key objectives)

BOS-I1 (CLASSIFIED)

We currently have two BOS-I1 agents (who's names will remain classified), but if you prove your worth to me, I would promote you to BOS-I1 and divulge the necessary information. I hope to see you soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please do not post your recruitment questions here. For security reasons, please PM me questions you may have. I\'m looking for the these things in a player:

Good spelling and grammar (Required)
    Skype or Email (Required)
    A sense of loyalty (Required)
    Maturity (Optional... if you do your job right, I don\'t really care)
    A sense of RP (Optional)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Four members strong, Red River PMC can finally get to work. Please continue NOT POSTING! If you wish to join, please PM me with your details and I will put you to work. First stop: Covenant Empire.