Red Gentlemen

Reaction score
    Salutions comrade.

As you may know, perhaps from personal experience, thriving is a challenge when faced alone. That is why I am seeking a congregation of like-minded individuals who are willing to work together in order to form a formidable and respectable faction. As such, I propose to you: The Red Gentlemen.

Who are we?:

We are builders and warriors at heart, but also brothers and sisters. Our goal is not just to steamroll any forseen opposition, but also to enable our brethern to thrive. While sometimes we may be found constructing ingenius fabrications, other times we bring death with firey hail.

Do we have a story?:

Like always, there is always a story to be told. Ours began when the largely predominant capitalists launched a political barricade and espionage on those who supported the Red party, otherwise known as Communists. They claimed our practices were archaic and ineffecient. We claimed theirs were savage and suit for none less than a brute. In the end however, their firepower enabled the barricade to pass. Slowly, our numbers diminished until only a select few live on to share our message. That is where you, and your guns, come in to play. We must show the universe ,via any means necessary, the true key to happiness!

I want to join! How do I apply?

Post a reply in this forum:

IGN:

Qualities:

Experience in Starmade (pictures allowed):

Why you want to join:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"Why you want to join: FOR THE MOTHER LAND\"

I call it right now.

On another note, welcome to your faction. Nicely put description and presentation, were I more active in multiplayer I\'d think about joining the ranks. Not now though. Good luck, and happy capitalist hunting!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Kuponk

Qualities: Teamwork, mature, serious and likes to have fun

Experience in Starmade (pictures allowed):

I have played around in singleplayer a bit trying out all the different modules and such and believe I have a decent understanding of the game now and I am ready to take on multiplayer but. before I do that I would like to get into a faction so that I have someone to play with

Why you want to join:

Seems like an interesting and fun faction to join and also I am russian which has a certain appeal to the faction as well.

Reaction score
    Kuponk, you have been accepted. Welcome to the Red Gentlemen! As of now, we have not settled on any particular server, but we shall do so soon. Enjoy the faction!

@Charlie: Lol, thanks :P I wanted a faction with more character.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pleeeeeeeaaaase tell me that a red star, preferably with a yellow/white outline, will be mandatory on all ships flying under the faction\'s flag, whose sizes allows it to not look retarded. (But you can have those smaller ships be mostly red in color, for exemple!

Hahaha, if I were more fond of huge red in ship designs I\'d join right now as an officer just to make sure this is applied, and to lead by example xD

And for ship big enough: ???? [said \'dolg\']

(Means somethings like debt, duty, obligation, trust, red depending on the use)

My russian\'s pretty rusty and not very reliable though. I remembered a word for duty and google gave me the other meanings.

Let me know when you find a server. I\'m not fond of joining ranks, but I don\'t mind working on designs.

Reaction score
    I was thinking about something like that :D The motto is a good idea though, didn\'t even cross my mind. Thanks, I\'ll keep it in mind!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am getting off to go to work right now but if you could give me some info in a message or something I will play when i get back.

Reaction score
    Once I find a suitable server then sure. I\'ll contact you via pm as soon as that happens haha