Ramming option for bobby ai

G

GDPR 302420

Ok i have seen videos where people have made epic missles using bobby ai and dis-integrators they fly forward, undock the bobby ai missles and they fly towards the opponents when the hit KABOOM.

But then this was fixed so i cant do it anymore :( now they just sit there.

So i have a solution to allow this to be possible again :) its simple.

if a bobby ai module detects dis-itergreators are attached to the ship the a checkbox appears reading something like, Ram targeted entity on sight, when checked opon being launched the misles will fly towards the nearest target and ram it with the dis-itergreators acting like a high power missiles.

I have also noticed that docked ships respawn after being destroyed in an eariler version (i saw it in a utube vid) perhaps if this suggestion is used then they could respawn again after being destoryed.

oh and here is a vid where this "bug" used to work so u know what im talking about

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX8EWchwMQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZmX8EWchwMQ

Reaction score
    I\'ve suggested this also.

Disintegrators also need a massive boost; there\'s a cap on how many detonate at once, the damage is abysmal, and they don\'t do ANY damage if they don\'t overcome the shields in one shot.

Reaction score
    Hi,

@RedAlert: Just in case you don\'t know already; as a temporary work-around; if you place a pulse computer attached to pulsators on the ship, bobby AI will attempt to get within pulsator range of the target. If there is only one pulsator (with about 1 block range) then bobby AI tries to get that pulsator within about 1 block of the target, even if there\'s several disintegrators in front of the pulsator that might \"accidentally\" collide with the target.

G

GDPR 302420

@Qweesdy how would i do this i dont understand what you are saying

Reaction score
    The Damocles has an AI module, let the massacre of the server computers comense!