Quarian Envoy Frigate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    A little information about this ship; this is a Quarian ship of the Migrant Fleet in the Mass Effect universe. As to whether or not its actually a frigate, I have no clue, just wasn't sure what else to call it. If you're not familiar with the Mass Effect universe, then check out this awesome ship with a wheel in the middle and lots of cargo dudes on the back.

Decided to add some new photos - didn't realize the old ones were so outdated!

Also to update the post with pictures of the new lighting/wheel logic, etc.

A few pictures of the ship; it is just the outside, as the inside is totally empty.
    Side

Front

Bottom

Engines

Shot from the Darkside

For simplicity's sake, a pic of some plex doors to the core

And for anyone interested, some shots I took of the ship during construction:

Some Dimensions:
    Mass: 6,041.9 (60,419 Blocks)
    Length: 362
    Height: 85
    Width: 32

Annnnnnnnnd, a download link!
    Quarian Envoy Frigate

Edit:
    • Added some pictures directly onto the page instead of a link elsewhere.
      • Thanks to ArgoContar for helping me out with that.
    • Added some additional cargo pods on the side of the hull instead of just behind the ship.
    • Added a download link.
    • Changed the thread title to something I thought more "fitting".

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Interesting. I'd love to see it next to Rashala's Quarian ship. :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Interesting. I'd love to see it next to Rashala's Quarian ship. :3
    I didn't know anyone else had made one. I did a quick search and nothing came up so if you'd like to link me their ship, I can show you a side by side.

Reaction score
    awesome, i love how it was built by hand and its an exceedingly accurate copy. i would like to see you do more with the grey area however.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    awesome, i love how it was built by hand and its an exceedingly accurate copy. i would like to see you do more with the grey area however.
    Mmmm, yes the grey of the main hull was something I thought was a bit boring as we'll. However, short of adding some lights in for aesthetics I feel doing too much more would result in it being either too busy or ruin the overall look the ship has right now. Other than that; glad you like it. :)

Reaction score
    Mmmm, yes the grey of the main hull was something I thought was a bit boring as we'll. However, short of adding some lights in for aesthetics I feel doing too much more would result in it being either too busy or ruin the overall look the ship has right now. Other than that; glad you like it. :)
    i completely agree but sometimes the smallest details (like lights) have the biggest impact its a hard balance but if done right it can be amazing