PVP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it would be great to have weapons besides the pistol, and armor. I don't mean you spawn with a machine gun right off. Since Starmade is a game that really offers the ability to customize things, you ships, the stats, you shoul be able to customize your weapons too. You should have to collect parts for your weapons, whether it be a sword, projectile weapon, or laser. You can customize the stats, the looks, etc. making it YOUR weapon and be proud to carry it into battle. I also think Armor should be added, and different types of armor. You can customize the stats, how much armor rating it has, whether it impeeds your movement of not, it ifs just hunk of metals stuck onto your space suit, or a high tech individual sheild system, the game should offer just as many ways to trick your avatar out as much as your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    also personal weapons have already been sugested, i\'d suggest posting your ideas there

http://star-made.org/content/personal-defense-armor-weapons-boarding-robots-and-medicine