PVP weapons MASSIVE UPDATE!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    PVP Weapons

Starmade is a space shooter/RPG. You can build ships, and destroy other ships. But why if you want to keep or take another players destroyer? You would be forced to take it apart! But then the design is too complex to copy!!!!! You should be able to board enemy ships with boarding crews and fight for the ship! Otherwise, if the ships are evenly powered, then it'll take hours for someone to destroy another! This would revolutionize the time wasted in fighting enemies!

Greifers

As the Equestrian group said. Don't grief the home planet without a troop there. But how do the Equestrians stop these fiends??? With hand-held weapons!!!!! If you try to stop or kill a griefer with ships, you could damage the base! No one wants that! Unnecessary time money wasted. With small weapons, the base won't get damaged. It will be an effective way to stop unwanted guests without needing to fix or rebuild anything.

The Sky's the Limit!

So far, I've only listed laser guns. That would be a good category! But we have so much more to work with! Plasma, normal, sticky, smoke, even frag! Those can all be types of grenades! For rifles! We have bullet, laser, plasma, shock, and stun in these classes! Normal semi-auto auto sniper. That's a lot of guns! Most of those types and classes can double as pistols! Speaking of double, a special class for pistol. Dual! nd forget naming all the armour and melee weapons! As the sub-title said! The sky's the limit!

Tractor Beam

After careful thought and comments from Nootau, I've realized that there's no way on the ship. That's why there should be tractor beams. This way, the tractor beams connect the two ships. Then a small gun mines a hole in the side of the ship, and the boarding crew begins their attack. And then, when the attacks either repelled or won, the ships detract. If the ship is won, then half the crew returns to the attacking ship. Or if the crew is killed, the attacking ship detracts and tries to escape.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you focus fire onto their core and kill them, you can space yourself and hop into their core and copy the broken design in your catalog. The problem of boarding is simple.. What stops them from simply placing hull through the only route to the core?

Though I have a better question, how would you even board a moving, piloted ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t mean that. I meant that they add in weapons that the paltry carries so you can fight other players without using your ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If they do add this, I am sure players, like myself, will make mini ships made of 2x2x2 or 3x3x3 or somewhere inbetween made of the little more than a single shield, a battery and guns, so fight the players decked out with auto laz rifles and body armor, or would you intend for those weapons to match small scale antimatter/shielding?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you are being invaded, you can tap space, go into build mode, hull yourself in and then hull them inside as well until you find a way to deal with them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Somewhat true, but then your ship is vulnerable to larger ships. Perhaps pistols and rifles only work on planets and other gravatized places.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup, this small ship will never fight another ship, it\'s not intended to. It is intended to sneak into an enemy\'s station while they are working on factories and shoot them dead, maybe camp their spawn point for a bit if you are in a dickish mood.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s only alpha. Soon, maybe build mode wont work the same. It\'s only a weak weapon used for killing people. Not useful against ships at all! Ok. You barrakade yourself in. What then. The other guy blows a hole is your ship! Or he sends in bombs to do it for him!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wann be there when this turn of events happen. After you baracade yourself in, you use your ship to outrun their friends or AI. Afterwards, you hop lay down AMC down the hall and remove the hull between them and the new AMC.. \'Drop all your money and I\'ll remove the hull so you can escape. Three seconds before I fire!\'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d probable call that a good example... If I knew what the he k you just wrote!!!! XD