[PVP] Eve-Made

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

WALL OF SHAME:

• Aplogaming - Tried to kill his own faction base (failed)
    • S0ulMat3 - Tried to kill his own faction base (failed)

Eve-Made PVP Eve themed PvP server

• HARDCORE
    • NO BUILDBLOCKS
    • MODIFIED ECONOMY
    • SERVER EVE BLUEPRINTS ONLY

SERVER IP: 198.12.122.131:4242

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGplrpWvz0I

Rules (This is a HARDCORE PVP server):

• Do:

Camping at a enemy faction homebase is TOTALLY allowed.
    • Theft of ships is ALLOWED whenever possible!
    • Killing/scamming the enemy is encouraged!
    • Push ships out of the safe zone all you want. They should have docked somewhere anyway.
    • Make your own ship if you want but earning money to spawn in the available blueprints is encouraged =P
    • Feel free to submit your own Eve ships to [email protected] to be uploaded to the server =) (must be to scale, if not, might still be uploaded as a "Mini" ship)

[*]Dont:

• Don't betray YOUR OWN FACTION. I'll permaban your @**
    • Don't Be racist/sexist/homophobic/offensive
    • Don't try to abuse Buildblocks. They will only be used for building and should not be available unless placed by an admin!
    • Don't mess with the admin faction. Unless you enjoy dying to an infinite spawn of enemy mobs =)
    • Don't pretend to be an admin =P
    • Don't spam chat
    • Don't ask for free stuff from admins
    • Don't play a hardcore server if all you're interested in is building big ships and looking at them at 1FPS because thats all big ships are good for in star-made alpha.

New Player Guide:

• Basics

Since build blocks are disabled, try salvaging asteroids for money
    • When you have enough money to buy a ship blueprint:

Click Catelog
    • Click the Available tab
    • Select a Ship
    • Some of the bigger ships are only spawnable at a faction homebase

[*]Using a buildblock to customize a station is allowed, however you must ask an admin to place it for you. A buildblock can not be moved and placed again, so don't try!

The following ships are available to everyone. There are some bigger ships but are only spawnable by factions at homebases :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Special shoutout to Vanhelzing for donating a TON of Drone blueprints from Eve to the server!

Check out his youtube at
    http://www.youtube.com/Crissthenightbringer

Reaction score
    The frigate is the size of a large fighter, the drones are OK, but the destroyers size is unforgizable, the Dragoon is the size of a frigate, and needs AMCs, the Naga is a frigate and needs all AMCs to be connected to the one computer. Scale the frigates up to be fifty to one hundred meters long and the destroyers to be two to three hundred. And dont say theyre to scale or half scale or whatever, frigates shouldnt be the size of fighters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t play a hardcore server if all you\'re interested in is building big ships and looking at them at 1FPS because thats all big ships are good for in star-made alpha.
    lol did you get your computer at a dollarstore? my basic as fuck laptop can handle even the BIGGEST ships in 60fps...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Obviously you dont pvp. Big ships dont work, fact. Bump into eachother youll crash the server. The game will throw you from one sector to another.. while you strugle to even break the other guys shields. Anyone can build a big ship and stare at it in single player at 60 fps (mines usualy 200+ in singleplayer or when not interacting with other players). We pvp. Go play on nova or risen if you want to RP or talk about your big ship you diddnt earn. I started out on a blueprint server. Spent 18 hours building my ship only to lag forever attacking people who downloaded theirs off the internet. And when they finally were about to drop shields they blip/lag away to another sector. Fact is starmade isnt ready for destroyer sized pvp yet. Those who want it are just ignorant noobs like I once was and im not catering to that audiance at all. Im catering to myself and those like me. Sorry ;) Id love for more people to join but not just anyone. I want pvpers who are interested in frigate sized combat (because starmade cant handle larger yet) and people who want to grow and build a meaningful faction, not just spawn it in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everything is built to scale. If not it clearly says mini in the name. The ships are literally built to the same meter length as the in game description in eve says ( im still subbed to eve) fact. Not some arbitray number of how big I think every frigate should be. (None are the same, go check)

I know for a fact the dragoon is called Mini_Destroyer_Dragoon

also, nothing stopping you from creating ship models yourself. I currently have 3 builders on the server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Updated Header image and info. Also updated rules, No screwing your own faction over. Leave the faction first and dont be a wuss.