Projects of a bored Tilbo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Dear lord I'm out of practise, but here goes.

Since I got such a good result with TilboTec and ARMTec, I felt like I needed to give back to the community for all their support. Building ships being the only thing I'm truly good at, I felt like this was the only way to do so. Most of these ships will have been made for ARMTec, but sharing projects makes me feel good inside.

So, we have this.

This is the Legonius Heavy Assault Corvette.

This ugly beast is ment to be the main vessel used by reasonably high ranking recruits. It has no interior as such, but isn't terribly bad to walk around in.

The stats are of yet unknown, because it was about two days ago I finished this, and I can't remember, but I can remember three things.

It's 90m long. Has 28k dps. And costs over 10 million credits.

That's all for now, and have a nice day.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe having one long turret down the top unleashing AMC doom would be cool. Or multible. Great ship, and when i say improvements, i just mean cool addons, not that your ship needs to be improved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    The turret mights be added later, but that would make it even more stupid looking than it already does :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    This is the funniest thing I\'ve heard all week, thanks for cheering me up :)