Project USSEnterprise NCC-1701-D

Reaction score
    I am currently in the process of making my own version of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek The Next Generataion. Currently the outside is finished (may need some touch ups here and there) and most of the iconic rooms are in place.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure, but I think if you built the deflector dish out of ice crystals and/or blue plexlights, it might glow much like the movie ship.

Also the warp nacelles.

Reaction score
    I like this a lot. One thing you could do (if you don\'t want to do the decks to scale) is use ice crystals to show the windows and whatnot. Those would make it look a lot more alive and like a real ship with a crew of 1000+

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I kept wanting to build this but never could get round to figuring out the curves

Reaction score
    So I was talking to some people in my freshmen college class; and one person recomeended me this site to help make the curves ned for the enterprise. SO to help those who plan to do projects liek this, heres the link to the site:

http://donatstudios.com/PixelCircleGenerator

Reaction score
    I ahvent done much with the ship, besides a few things in the interiro that don\'t need to be mentioned. I am using ThyLordRoot\'s Reactor Breeder to determine the design of the reactors. So far I believe I have one desing I am happy with that will give me over 100,000 e regeneration (custum layout). If you would like the link to his post on his Algorithim, here it is:

http://star-made.org/content/reactor-breeder-genetic-algorithm-reactor-design

I will try to give updates as needed. I have less than 10 days to gather things together for colege, so I might not have any updates in the meantime. I promise you an Blueprint will be posted at the end of this project, no matter the outcome.

PS. I have read your suggestions. The reflector dish is using blue plex lights, but don\'t worry I have an idea that uses the ice cystals. Also, once I finish some small exterior tweeks, I will ahh several plex lights (on and off) that will give the effect of 1000+ crew members. Keep posting suggestion; I appreciate them.

Reaction score
    I am taking a break from the project for now, but meanwhile I will post the blue print of it so far. stay tuned.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well i dont know why people havnt been commenting (probally because they are jealous) this is amazing i personally gave up on the enterprise D because the saurcer section was to tricky for me to make it look nice but i look forward to flying this ship :3

Reaction score
    Special thanks to General VonDoom for the review of the Enterprise. I look forward to other\'s reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwuVcLD0gOc

Reaction score
    Well I\'m back. First semster of college when well. And boy am I excited to get back into StarMade

First, the latest news. As you all know, there is a plan for a major change to the weapons sytems that will enable new weapons and enhancements. I see alot of possibilities with this to make the Enterprise weaponty fully operational. Because of this, Im getting rid of the current weapons in preparation.

Second, Rooms. So I had complaints of no rooms for the decks. I know I also missed a few. So the next step is to add these crew quarters as well as sickbay, and a redesigh (slightly) of the Shuttle/Cargo bay.

Third school intervention. With the full reality of school crushing down, I must spend more time on school and less time on StarMade. However, I will try to update you all in March. Thank you for your interest and support. Have a Happy New Year