[Project] The Ebon Hawk (Interior scale)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    "Ah, there she is—the Ebon Hawk. My pride and joy; the fastest ship in the Outer Rim!" ? Davik Kang

Welcome guys! Idk about you but I've always been a fan of the kotor series! Lately I wanted to make some working to scale replicas from star wars and other series I enjoy. Without further or do, I introduce you to my first project.

The Ebon Hawk~

Before I say anything, this build has 2 different choices for scaling (Due to Bioware scaling differences to make the interior playable for kotor games). I had a choice between the exterior scale [24 meters long 22.5 meters wide] or the interior scale. [roughly 73 meters long and 63.7 meters wide] After talking it over with buddies, I decided I want to be able to have a crew (My friends) and be able to sail through the galaxy! So I chose the interior scale.

~After I finished the interior, I decided to start adding armor/hull bits to it! Looking good don't you think? :D~

~Ahh yes, the cockpit of the ship! Building this brought back so many memories~

~The storage compartment. For all those little random stowaways and smuggling tricks you'd bring along with you.~

The build is about 65% of the way finished! I just wanted to get some feed back from you guys and maybe some interior design tips if you know any that could help make it look closer to the original :)

Well, back to building! Thanks guys, Ctrl_Alt_Defeat

Reaction score
    Well, Ctrl_Alt_Defeat,

You\'ve done a great job so far!
    It looks great, i\'d love to see a picture from it when it\'s done.

Reaction score
    I like it very much...if when you are done would you like to give out the link? If not i can understand cuz the ebon hawk is one of a kind.

I know it is interior scale but the cockpit is bothering me how large it is.

Sam

Reaction score
    Post the blueprints for what you have, id like to build from where you left off.