Project Destiny - Stargate Universe Destiny 1:1 scale

Reaction score
    I keep telling you, the reactor should not be good enough to constantly power the engines, thus adding the \"recharging inside a sun\" effect. Where the ship has to rest in order to recharge. The closer it is to the \"real\" version, the the more \"realistic\" it will be.

X_

Reaction score
    I guess, but because there is no FTL drive in the game yet, you can still use the sublight engines, which don\'t have to recharge I think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does efficency even matter at those scales? i mean the generators should generate enough and the 1mil bonus on 750x520x.. models should be easily reachable as long as he goes with the generatoes through his whole ship with two or three different pipes.

This is my current ships stats without hulls yet and i guess for such a monster you dont have to worry reaching the bonus cap aswell.

@X_ could you please add a few screenshots? i got a 6kB/s connection and cant watch videos, thanks :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wanna see the entire ship, is there a frame like that in any of your videos ? If so please point me to link and time, if not please post some pictures :P

I\'m curious if you\'re making accurate interior too.

X_

Reaction score
    I added the pictures to the main post.

I will try to make the interior accurate, but please keep in mind, I am working with blocks, so it it not going to be too accurate.

X_

Reaction score
    Maybe because it is far from finished.

Reaction score
    you are a evil person and i did wup yo ass on a sever with your vissble ship and you ragequit what a f * * * * * * sisy

s

X_

Reaction score
    Does anybody have an idea about what to add next?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Unless you\'ve got an identical copy of that ship sitting around somewhere, you have no arguing point.

Excellent ship, X.