Project Athena is a go

Reaction score
    Ok I'm on my second ship witch is the Athena class

Here are the starting specks as of yet

Length is 221M Height 33m Width 49

All other Stat are not ready as they are only out lays of what i have got to do.

Here are the bones of the ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In case you want any really early advice type stuff, make sure you have like a sketch or something to follow with your design, i too place out some type of skeleton of a ship and sometimes i follow the structure wrong and it turns into something... odd. Especiall with a box frame such as what your have, Alls im saying is make sure ya got a plan haha. Ill be checking back in because im curious to see what ya can do!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    May i call you Mr Spring :D?

Mr Spring, from evaluating your previous designs i think this one will be even more of a success.

When building from a skeleton on such a large scale i too find myself making something completely different but i see you have done your research and have a clear idea on your end goal, il keep checking up on this as im anxous to see your out come, il send you some rough illustrations iv done of what you can expand into if you like? use them for inspiration if you will?

-Rei :3

Reaction score
    Yes go a head pm me the pictures if you want to im posting more pictures of the progress tonight when im back from work

Reaction score
    Ok here are the update pitchers hope you all like what im doing here.

(1. bones 2.hangers 3. ops room 4. Cryo room)

Reaction score
    The Game crashed and corrupted my character and stared me again witch is a problem because i stared a faction on it can not get back in to the ship :/

Reaction score
    The ship was very nearly complete the module was next to the ship core and there where 14 turrets on each side ;/

But what i learned from this i will use in making a bigger better ship so nothing was lost

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can use admin commands to put yourself back in your faction. Look up the admin comands on the wiki.

Reaction score
    I tryed that keeps coming up with faction dose not exist.

Sorry for the bad spelling using phone.

Reaction score
    Hi all i got back in to the ships using the command

- (/faction_check)

checks sanity of factions (removes leftover/invalid factions)

So here is the most recent picks