Problem with connecting weapons to computers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The problem i have sometimes is the accidental removal of a computer when the weapons are connected.

i often misclick on my ship while im in advanced build mode and i accidentally delete a computer. This means that i have to reconnect EVERYTHING to the computer. This is a pain when it comes to building large ships because i have to reconnect a large amount of weapons to the computer.

So i was wondering. Maybe the computers should be able to scan the ship for any compatible blocks and automatically connect it to the computer. This would save a lot of time reconnecting everything and also you wouldnt have to worry about placing the computer down first before placing the weapons.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    place new wepones computer then go over to amc array and do CNTL-V or is it SHIFT-v im not sure

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    oh...

i didnt know you could do that XD

thank you very much for your help

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yeah, I had the same problem a while ago. I had an array of about a thousand blocks, and accidentally deleated the weapons comp. Thankfully a quick search on the forums provided the necessary info to fix the problem. Also, it\'s SHIFT-V.