NP Pre-empt CR refugee thread

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Distribution of assets proved to be far more difficult, but as most member of CR transferred internally to Atlas, I will transfer 9/10 of material to Atlas to meet the ratio.

The remaining ships are still sitting in dock waiting for the final battle with something.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Just got back.
    Sad to see this happened so soon, I was really hoping you would just prove me wrong and a jerk.

Good luck to you all in any future affairs, I hope we will come together again some day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438462396,1438462105][/DOUBLEPOST]Also with regards to keeping the TS up, can you unban me from it?

I understand the reasons to do so before, and respect them, but I see no reason now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Most member seemed to have found settlement as well in Atlas Armament.

I could say phase 4 is technically complete apart from 1 member on hiatus who will be informed when he returns.

Once AA collects the material, and all ships are destroyed in glorious glorious final combat, I will declare CR as defunct officially.

Thank you for all CR members who have stayed with us, even you, Samuel.

I will talk to BH and Ace about having you unbanned. I also apologise for being an asshole to you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hmm, I am probably going to have the station teleported to PVP galaxy next to Atlas home base to speed up resource transfer.

Ships will be transferred as well, they will probably see more use there than in my hands.

Just one step away from completion. :)

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmm, I am probably going to have the station teleported to PVP galaxy next to Atlas home base to speed up resource transfer.

Ships will be transferred as well, they will probably see more use there than in my hands.

Just one step away from completion. :)
    I... I want a ship...

*NOTE*

Not serious, plsnoflame

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I... I want a ship...

*NOTE*

Not serious, plsnoflame
    I will think about it. Even though you left in less than honorable terms, your mining did assist the faction in it's growth on GenXNova. It is a matter of balancing your deeds and your faults.

On one condition. You do not leak any blueprints in your possession to any third party without asking Aceface or myself. Too much work spent on those ships for randoms to have them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I will think about it. Even though you left in less than honorable terms, your mining did assist the faction in it's growth on GenXNova. It is a matter of balancing your deeds and your faults.

On one condition. You do not leak any blueprints in your possession to any third party without asking Aceface or myself. Too much work spent on those ships for randoms to have them.
    Did you ever end up talking to the relevant people about getting me unbanned from the teamspeak?
    dont you have the bps of several of them?
    I have the blueprints of the now horrifically outdated ship I refitted (resolution) and an early, incomplete version of the judgement.
    And that's it.
    Don't ask me how that ended up happening, because I have no clue.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    CR is officially disbanded.

I could not get all the members online at the same time to give the ships out, so for now, all materials and the station with the deposited with Atlas Armament so it will see more use.

There is still a skeleton faction on GenXNova so we can transfer resources without being shot up while we are at it, but demolishing the station will occur *SoonTM as well.

Thank you guys, it is over.

Reactions: aceface