Read by Council Power Control

Reaction score
    Make it there be, that you can re-route all power to perhaps shields or thrusters or turrets. An option existing when inside a ship's core that allows you to change the normal outputting of power from being equal to all consumers (Thrusters, shields, etc...), to having a specific consumer have a some what higher or lower consumption of power which would make it run at its optimal capacity, or decrease that so that perhaps something else like weapons systems would run at optimal capacity.

Reaction score
    It would be cool if you could give systems a boost by redirecting power from other systems to the ones that are most needed at the moment. Yeah I could really dig this.

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    I agree. I work as a sound engineer for bands etc and the amount of control I have on a mixer-board is astounding.

Our Flight interface is mainly geared for the pilot but why not have an engineer's interface that can be switched to or staffed.

Here you could have a console of system routing and buses (aux-send, group-aux-outs) with 'faders'/sliders;
    -Transfer weapon- power to shields (or the reverse).
    -Create a Critical Systems list that will always get FULL power. (eg: Prioritize power to thrusters to avoid being dead-in-the-water.)
    -Make a brown-out list of sub-systems that would temporarily shut down to preserve power for Critical Systems.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Make it there be, that you can re-route all power to perhaps shields or thrusters or turrets. An option existing when inside a ship's core that allows you to change the normal outputting of power from being equal to all consumers (Thrusters, shields, etc...), to having a specific consumer have a some what higher or lower consumption of power which would make it run at its optimal capacity, or decrease that so that perhaps something else like weapons systems would run at optimal capacity.
    Here you could have a console of system routing and buses (aux-send, group-aux-outs) with 'faders'/sliders;
    -Transfer weapon- power to shields (or the reverse).
    -Create a Critical Systems list that will always get FULL power. (eg: Prioritize power to thrusters to avoid being dead-in-the-water.)
    -Make a brown-out list of sub-systems that would temporarily shut down to preserve power for Critical Systems.
    This sounds a bit like what you can do in Elite: Dangerous. And I imagine something like this was already planned for Crews.