Bug possible error in the main home page

Have you experienced this problem as well?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
    • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I know the site is under construction and all, but there appears to be a problem with the main homepage. I use an ASUS laptop running Windows 8.0 . Browser security is medium-high. What I get when I click on the link from Google is a white page that shows some default type that displays all of it's links correctly. (basically everything that's in the home, just without the video, the background, or any of the buttons in the correct order or format). to demonstrate, here's a picture of what it looks like from my point of view:

if someone could tell me what's going on, that would be great. Also, the display only secure content keeps popping up.

Reaction score
    I reported this on the old site several months ago and it seems that this mistake was repeated on the new site.
    What is happening here: Google will by default provide HTTPS links. The resources (stylesheets and scripts) that are used on the site do, however, have URIs with a hardcoded HTTP at the beginning. The browser will therefore block these resources. This is a security feature of your web browser. On Firefox you can disable this, but it should be used with caution.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Tested it. Definitely what is going on here. Saving regular http into favorites.