Possable new Faction, Borderworld Operative's

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Borderworld Operative's is in memory of my fleet from Freelancer 88flak mod, the Rhineland Borderworld Operative's. If anyone remembers that game we were stationed in Omega-11 out of the orbital relay station.

Anywho, Since I have no server (as of yet) that I play one I just wish to get this out and researve it as a faction and see if there is enough people that would like to be part of this new faction. If I get around to it I might even design some Borderworld area ships from freelancer into startmade. If anyone see's this and wodners who I was there I was known as Lonestar., And flew the Serafina the combat frieghter that looked like a wennibego.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, great to see another Freelancer fan on here.

I\'d love to see about joining up with you. You have any sort of TS3 or Vent, or even Skype we can use to communicate?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I do, but i\'d liek to see how much more people we have that is interested for this. I have no vent, ts3 server that i can use but skype should be ok for now i guess. Lets see if there is more people willing to tray this. I think it would be nice to fly the Serafina once more after i make it heh as with the dagger i did love that ship. Or was it the saber gha i can not remember now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is your best friend.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ah kwel, i was just going to find my hardcmp program and looks at it that way, but yes yes it was the dagger that i liked really fast ship that still had a bite to it. Never played on the Discovery server was too much involoved on the 88-flak site and the clan till real life got in my way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a heads up for those that are interested I have started up on Nova (http://star-made.org/content/nova-eve-inspired-rp-server) And i am starting up a temoray home base thing there. If your interested in joining please pm me with a \"your own words/design\" appication and i\'ll respond as soon as i can.