PlexLifts and Space Stations Question

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simple enough, how do you make plexlifts work on a ship and if they can't by any means work on a ship, how do you make them work at all?

From what I understand they are for big ships (which I'm trying to make) and space stations. But also what is defined as a space station. How do I make a space station and how do I know that the game recognizes it as a space station.

Reaction score
    Plex lifts will NOT work on space ships, only on space stations. To create a space station, you press M, rather than X, and if you have 1,000,000 credits, they will be deducated a single gray hull will be created, you can then place a build block on this grey hull, and enter the build block as you would a ship core, (its build mode only, so no thrusters!), thus allowing you to build your stattion. This is a space station, and the game recognizes it as such.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, that really helps. Although I have one more question. Can you place thrusters on space stations to make them move? Or do they have to stay STATIONary at all times. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    They are indeed stationary at all times, it is a building in space. If you want a moving space station, just make a ship. :)