plex storage unpickupable mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I often find myself trying to right click to open a storage crate instead of R, which is not so good if you've got a full or nearly full inventory, end up zapping half the contents out of existance. I suppose most of it's just me being an idiot and picking them up, but it would be cool if there was an option on the crate's gui to lock it down or something, prevent it from being picked up with right click.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Reviving an old post here, this is the one that popped up in the search.

I was thinking this very thing. Coming from Minecraft it\'s far to easy to rightclick to open a storage contatiner. It would also be cool if we could label the containers in some fashion (if there isn\'t already). Of course this stuff can come after the game hits beta.

Reaction score
    In general, it would be nice if blocks could be set to protected from removal so that you don\'t accidentally remove them. This would be useful for pretty much everything both in and out of build mode. It would be especially useful though for storage, so storage should have it set on by default. When you try to remove, a dialog would come up asking you if you are sure.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about a block with an inventory can not be mined as long as it has content. It could still be destroyed with weapons.