Plex Lifters get to Fast

Reaction score
    For anyone who has made a tall station you may have noticed that the taller you make a stack of plex lifters, the faster it goes. This may seem like a posotive thing on a smaller scale but afte around 100 or so it goes way to fast and it wont actually move players at all. I feel this could be easily fixed by making a speed limit for the plex lifters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What if you made levels? The plex lifters stopped at some point, you jumped up a few blocks and hopped on a new one?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I\'ve been shoved through a solid ceiling by a plexlifter as well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I agree. This is a big problem.

One solution I thought of was having Plexlifters controlled by a computer block, much like weapons or cloaks. You would have to linkup activation panels to the computers and hit those in order to activate the plexlifter, and you could modify the speed settings and whatnot for the plexlifter. It could utilize power in order to go faster too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Read the Original Post.

the taller you make a stack of plex lifters, the faster it goes. This may seem like a posotive thing on a smaller scale but afte around 100 or so it goes way to fast and it wont actually move players at all.