Please make this game for xbox 360

Reaction score
    my pc died so now i have to use a laptop that cant run the game please put this game on xbox

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    There are reasons it wouldn't be a viable Xbox game that mostly stem from the fact that Microsoft despises indie developers.
    The game couldn't be updated on schedule, people would be stuck with game breaking bugs, and schema would have to pay Microsoft to maintain the game's presence on the Xbox marketplace. Microsoft's "Engineers" would take several months testing each update before uploading it and moving to the next update, leading to an ever growing gap between the game's progress and the Xbox version's progress.

Consoles don't have nearly enough RAM either. There's a big reason Microsoft put a map size limit on the Xbox version of Minecraft.

I can see it being possible in the very distant future (as in years from now), but not right now while it's still not even close to being finished.

Reactions: Lecic and Syzygy
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    PS4/Xbone have the ram to handle it, but you still have the issues with publishing the game, and the updates. Especially with microsoft.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    PS4/Xbone have the ram to handle it, but you still have the issues with publishing the game, and the updates. Especially with microsoft.
    He was asking about the 360.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I know, i was just clarifying. But you did aim the ram comment at consoles in general.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    I know, i was just clarifying. But you did aim the ram comment at consoles in general.
    I still haven't adjusted my criticisms for the current generation yet, leave me alone :P

To be fair, though, they DID end up skyrocketing from 512 megabytes of RAM (awful) to 8 gigabytes (acceptable) this gen, so I can't really criticize the hardware.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Simply can't be done. Some how some way Microsoft will take over Starmade. Then then this game gets screwed.

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Simply can't be done. Some how some way Microsoft will take over Starmade. Then then this game gets screwed.
    Yeah, and guess what! Skyboxes and blueprints will become $5 DLC content (EACH!)

OP, the xbox 360 is an old outdated console anyway. It is 9 years old. Why would anyone want to use that?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, and guess what! Skyboxes and blueprints will become $5 DLC content (EACH!)

OP, the xbox 360 is an old outdated console anyway. It is 9 years old. Why would anyone want to use that?
    Because it doesnt start at 399$

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You do realize that your laptop is probably more powerful then your xbox? It will probably melt under the stress.

Reactions: Syzygy

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    if at all porting to a system should be the next-gen ones, PS4 , maybe the xbone 180