Player Enhancement

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! This suggestion is meant to enhance the way players can interact with other players, ships, and other miscelanious objects.

I'll start with a class system of some sort, where players select their class when they spawn in, altering their abilities and what they spawn with.

Classes-

Soldier - Improved gun (Assault rifle?) - More Health/Defense

Pilot - Imporved ship piloting capability - Improved Navigation

Engineer - No gun (Replaced with Welder[Used to repair hull]) - Passive core/hull regeneration

Technitian - Improved shield and energy regeneration - Default gun & antimatter cannons deal EMP damage (better against shields)

Astonaught/Civilian - Default

Note - The 'Assault Rifle' is a unfinished concept for a new weapon system

Reaction score
    While I see where this idea is going, I don\'t really like it because once you chose one, you can\'t change anymore. Also everyone(or nearly) would use technitian because your ship stats would be much better. A way to implement this is to maybe make some of these(not technitian, it\'s OP) into very expensive blocks(multiple million) and depending on what class you choose, you get one of them when spawning. Or to go even more precise, you have different blocks depending on what class you chose when starting.

Here is my proposition:

Soldier: Starts with better hand gun but has only limited materials(same as current starter kit or less)

Pilot: Same as current starting kit but has more hull and a second core. Also starts with an enhanced weapon control which makes his shots go in the general directory the player is pointing but gets slightly changed to be more likely to hit a target close to the crosshair

Scout: Starts with no weapons or hull but lots of electricity and thrusters. Also gets cloaking equipment needed. Also starts with an enhanced radar allowing him to see objects on nav up to 5 kilometers away.

Miner: Starts with salvage cannons instead of AMCs. He also gets double of thrusters and weapons(salvage cannons here) than usual. Starts also with a PlexStorage

Engineer: Starts with all weapons but not computers for all of them.He has a bit more thrusters and energy than usual. Also he has barely any starting credits.

There would be no such thing as default