Player Balancing the Economy

Reaction score
    So with the new update you can set the values of blocks! This allows us, the players, to balance our own economy. Here's what I did:

--------------------------------------------------------------------IC-DESC-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went through and changed a lot of blocks to have a more "Personal" description. Allows RP a bit more, and adds some (IMO) needed depth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------MINING--------------------------------------------------------------------------

L1 ore: 50cr

L2 ore: 150cr

L3 ore: 750cr

L4 ore: 3000cr

L5 ore: 5000cr

This allows mining to become a (more) viable profession. It also elinates the "Go kill a bandit, you'll never need money again dude." situation.

I also made some ores worth more or less than others, just so they feel less like the same block with a slightly different texture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Tech------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All tech items have different descriptions now, and are priced as follows:

L1 Component: 100

L2 Component: 250

L3 Component: 500

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is still a WiP, but when I finish I would upload the file if people request it.

Open to comments/suggestions!