Planets - add more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to see the planets do a little more than just move up and down all day long and only harbor bad ore... make it so that you can build bases on then, harves usefull ores and create home planets. also make them bigger! there so small and un real it is shocking! finally it would be very nice if you could have a population on the planets that work for you and give you stuff!

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    There have been complaints of too many planets. Try flying to another system maybe 16 sectors away. That solar system might have more planets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t think he was complaining about their not being enough planets, but rather that planets themselves oftentimes don\'t quite have enough to be worth visiting. It\'s space, after all, we should want to explore!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ya, I agree on making the planets bigger...even double-sided and borg-cube shaped as others suggested. It would make them more interesting.

As for building things, I thought you could? And ores? Keep suggesting and pushing I guess.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think planets should have better ores that can\'t be find on an Asteroid, and, depending on what type of planet (ice, desert, earth-like) they should have native animals/prehaps aliens? Not on all planets just a few, Like the ones with generated structures?

Aliens are probably planned for the future... But still they would be nice, Not just random evil big headed aliens I mean like animals and creatures and stuff. :D