Planet X, the lost planet.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So i had this idea, making a station is pretty costy for the first block.
    but making a planet base if for free.

now my idea is not to make planet base costy, no.
    i had this idea of the lost planet X, which is a planet totaly oposite of the real life "Planet X"
    the planet has no air, no atmosphere and no gravity.
    you as explorer can build this amazing machine, that can restore the planet.
    once you restore the planet, you own the whole planet, not just 1 segment.

in order to restore the planet you need 3 components, a filter, a magnet, and ozon.
    well, you can also do something else but this is just a suggestion.
    anyways, you need 3 components/parts to activate the machine. for the machine you need a special material.
    compressed shards, these compressed shards are made of different (already existing) shards. the colour of this shard could be dark deep purple, or Rainbow like. with the compressed shards you can build the machine.
    then you need to place the machine on the planet X that you found. you hit R on it and get an interface with 4 slots, 1 for the filter, 1 for the magnet, and one for the ozon. the fourth one is needed for fuel, you can use any kind of ore (that has bee through the refinery) as fuel. once the machine started you need to wait for 5-30 minutes or 0 minutes or maybe just configerable. once the machine is active you own the planet, you can set the whole planet as homebase, or not. but all the graviy, air and atmosphere is restored.

for the rarity of planet X to be found:
    maybe 1 in the 10
    or 1 in the 20.
    but not to common

for the components, you can make them with ore and shards and maybe other blocks.