Planet types and animals

Reaction score
    I have a few suggestions for more planet types/biomes.

My first suggestion is an ocean planet. The planet would mostly be covered with water, and maybye have a few islands. If this is implemented, water would have to have a revamp, because right now its solid, like ice.

My second suggestion is a mountain planet. This planet would have very high mountains, and deep valleys. It would be full of minerals and ores.

My third suggestion is a lava planet. This planet would be covered in lava and high temprature related things. Maybye this planet could involve hostile monsters, this brings me onto my next suggestion:

Monsters/animals. Maybye on certain planets, there could be different animals/monsters. On a green planet you may find cows, pigs or maybye bunnies(my favorite animal). They could be killed for leather and other products which could be used in factories, or possibly cooking. On a red planet you may find things that look like cows and pigs (or bunnies) but they behave differently. On a purple/alien planet you may find neutral aleins which go mad when you attack them. On a ice planet, there could be little eskimos or yetis that are territorial and attack when you get to close. And finally, on a desert planet you may find hostile snakes and beetles that will attack on sight.

Other planets suggested in the comments:

Jungle planet, infected planet and misty planet.

What do you think of these suggestions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that would be cool. And if you could capture the animals, and pt them in an eco enviornment in your ship!

Also another planet type would be the infected planet, you would need a specal suit to go on it, but that planet has more ores, and more valuable ones.

Reaction score
    Schemees might adding some critters late on in dev.

I\'d like a jungle planet and a creepy \'misty forest\' type planet. Just something to add some exploration.

Reaction score
    I definitly agree with the jungle, i forgot to add that onto the list. As for the misty forest, eeeh its alright i spose. Maybye the misty planet could be a super rare planet that was used for an aceint civilization, but abandoned when the mist came. The mist may be deathly and have ghosts and other haunted things.

Maybe there could be fruit bats and monkeys in the forest. They would be territorial like yetis and eskimos.