Planet Tempretures

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was thinking of somthing that would make starmade a little bit more realistic(?) Let's say I had a ship and I went to a ice planet, the ship would freeze unless it had a special block that would unfreeze the ship. I really have NO idea how to explain it :( You should be getting the idea.

Reaction score
    no i don\'t think its a good idea thats the ship freeze without a specific block..

but... for temperature its a good idea like the window to outside.. could freeze a little bit?

or add a function that you can\'t stop the ship, the motor.. turn of the ship..

then when you stop it..

on a ice planet.. the motor could freeze a little bit and it could be more hardest to start the ship..

and on the planet the bloks glass could slide.. when you walk on it..

Reaction score
    Just remember that space ( where your ship spends most of its time) is much colder than anything else, so comparatively, an ice planet would be like a warm day. Instead, I think that flying too close to a sun could damage computers, due to radiation and heat.

Reaction score
    its true in space its cold... but in the ship it could need a a heating blocks and blocks of a freezing

the hot for be able to not slide in the ship becasue its cold and to not have ice in the ship..?

and the cold to do a room like a cold chamber, where they are stalactite of ice... but i don\'t know what it could be used for what.....

Reaction score
    but the shield could protect the ship of the sun damage.. but its damage the shield... and if you see one of my suggestions (the oxygene in ship) near of sun, some place in the ship can take on fire...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    But...Space is the coldest desert in the universe. If a ship can survive there then going onto an ice planet would be trivial.

Of course we could have \"Water\" deposit on the ship on planets, but that doesn\'t work out that well (any water on the ship would be evaporated by the heat of exiting the atmosphere).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To all in this thread. While space is technically very cold, due to the fact that it is a vacum it is a very poor conductor of heat, what this means is that were you to be in the vacum of space, you would feel just a little cool around your face as the water evaporated from you mose mouth and eyes, but for the most part you wouldn\'t feel anything, as their would be almost no heat transfer over the rest of your body.