Planet Salvager [WIP]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    SCP18 Series (01-30) Salvage Capital, a ship to salvage an entire planet without moving. The idea is simple. Combine a salvage array large enough to cover the surface area of a planet with a defense focused Capital Ship.

Intended Stats:

Salvage Array

~180,000 Individual Cannons

~479x479x(1 - 30)

~180,000 - 5,400,000 Blocks

Carrier Ship

~560x560x(100 - 160)

Currently building an SCP1805 with the only problem being, it crashes my computer when I try to open my weapons tab. With each cannon salvaging 1b/s, it should salvage a single planet in just over 1 minute. For defense it will have a 4 layer docked shield plate array on 5/6 sides. Being the size of a planet also allows for the placement of several planet/station defense turrets. There will be no hanger and, depending on the next update, it may have to be operated by 2 players. The ship will likely be solid black with the shield plates fully exposed. I do not intend to actually use this ship. It is an inefficient waste of resources and will probably become obsolete with the next update. I will finish it if only to set the bar for largest salvage ship/fastest planet salvage. Original Post