PLANET POPULATION FOR MORE NPC.And money.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    My idea is,to be able to create a city and have a npc city mair,in this city you need to build houses with a house blueprint by using the quarters system.For thoes ho know spore you already know half of my idea.
    Once you have house blueprint inventualy if you have more population more houses will be belt by npc workers.More things like Shops can be randomly generated and then belt alone.Roads,government siege,temples and more.More you city or planet has does stuff more people will come and there patriotisme and loyalty will start to rise more,schools more,npc with exp and abilities.And at the end tax income for money.Something else army put a house assygn to recruitment quarters and then more loyalty your npc's will have more they will want to surve there faction.Well this cant be done all alone so you will need like a city leader with a construction npc that will be created automaticly.
    Something that I realy wnat in this game is beeing able to have multyple characters for diffrent resons like A faction leader character,a general of the army character,a bounty hunter,a mining guy,an admiral and so on.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    First of all, please organize your thoughts into paragraphs, and put spaces after your commas. Thanks.

Second of all, planets need some serious looking-at, optimization, and quite possibly a complete revamp before mechanics that encourage people to mess around on planets are implemented.

Reaction score
    Planets at this point are, well, tough. the sheer lag would be server killing. what you propose is like putting a ton of ship-esque structures sitting on massive glitchy plates. a good idea, just not ready any time soon, i'm afraid.