Planet Biome Suggestions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So,as of now,there aren't many biomes,although the current ones are pretty nice.I'm here to suggest a couple of new biomes,to spicen things up.

Lava Planet

This planet would be close to the sun,and would have lava and basalt in abundance.It has lava underground,due to it's melted core,so ores are non-existent.

Water Planet

A planet completely covered with oceans,which can contain corals,reefs and maybe even sea creatures(in the future).The planet would have sand below the deep oceans and there could be some ores below that sand.

Blue Planet

This planet would be blue,literally.It'd have blue grass and would be sort of an alien like planet.

Cave Planet

This planet would be kind of like earth,except most of it's surface are cave entrances.Abundant in minerals,and good for an underground base.

Civilized Planet

Not so sure about this one.This planet would have a small city somewhere in it,and could be any biome except cave(not enough space,unless there were underground cities),lava and water(not enough space,unless there were underwater cities,which could be interesting,in my opinion).

This planet would have turret defenses and any ship approaching it would be warned to leave the planet's atmosphere.If the player doesn't comply,the turrets would open fire and a small fleet(2-4?) ships would pursue the player.The difficulty could be randomized.If the city is destroyed,many loot would be dropped around.

Rocky Planet

This planet can be of any color,and would be a wasteland basically.No flora or fauna,simply rocks.Can be good for minerals and can be colonized easily.

Crater "Planet"

This wouldn't be a planet,but a moon.It shouldn't exactly be here,but oh well.It'd be nice to see this like the moon of earth.It would have craters and go around a planet.

Gas Giant

This planet wouldn't be accessible due to not being solid,but it'd house many moons.

Humid Planet

A planet covered with swamps and a large amount of water.

Cube Planet

This is just as a joke,due to the fact minecraft's filled with cubes and planets are round.This would be a very rare sight and could contain any biome in it.

Ruined Planet

This planet would have a ruined city in it,and all defenses broken except for a single turret.The city would drop some loot.Rare sight.

Reaction score
    what I\'d like to see is more planet variety but less frequent planet spawning, at the moment there\'s actually too much planets around, the sensation of finding an alien planet isn\'t unique at all

Reaction score
    I like all of these ideas :)
    I also agree with Puck, we need far less planets.