Pixel Texture pack not working after recent updates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Title says all - the game get's stuck at 97% loading if the Pixel TP is selected. There's an error message on the background, had to ctr+alt+del to see it:

I was using the same settings before the new patch came and it was all working without any issues.

I'm using DirtySpace right now but I would like to switch back to the standard Pixel because I'm used to it, any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
    The texture is missing the Alpha channel. You could fix this yourself by adding it, using an image editing tool (not MS Paint) of your choosing. I'll submit this to the bug tracker for you.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Thanks and sorry!

It seems one of the files was saved in the wrong bit depth, also i think an older version of the t000 mistakenly being used.
    When updating the 'overdrive effect block' texture a few files got muddeled between myself and schema.

I'm fixing the pixel pack as i type, it will be back to working order in the next hotfix.

Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: DekkerDave
    Reaction score
    Thanks and sorry!

It seems one of the files was saved in the wrong bit depth, also i think an older version of the t000 mistakenly being used.
    When updating the 'overdrive effect block' texture a few files got muddeled between myself and schema.

I'm fixing the pixel pack as i type, it will be back to working order in the next hotfix.

Thanks for your patience!
    And I just created issue#456. :<
    I guess I will put it in queue and assign you to it so that everything is in order. :D

Reactions: DekkerDave

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Haha, no problem der_scheme, i'll see it resolved and closed when it goes live.

For now, bigfootcz and anyone else experience the same problem, please use this fix; https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8hvo7xhgvlqgkp/Pixel.zip

It's the fully fixed texture pack.

Edit; moved to 'game support', with a redirect, hopefully it will increase the visibility of the fix.

Last edited by a moderator: