Pirates Attack You know haha

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok, So sure enough they attack.
    I built a station out near the outer edge of a solar system. Today I noticed a new base only 2 sectors away.
    I know I built where there was nothing close by. I know shops move in. However didn't realize till now pirate bases do.

A pirate base that close won't do. So I figured go over take the base out neutralize it and that should put an end to spawns coming up every time I test something.

So I hit the base with my yellow bird ship its in the community content. Its not a real powerful ship and the guns in truth are very light weight. There are however 26 of the ball guns on their a wide along with 36 swarms and other systems.

So why this post. Well I noticed the amount of pirates coming after was just growing and growing. My shield weren't going down any. So after I took out the bases guns I started taking the pirates down. Until the swarms pretty much kept them busy. Since my best weapons face forward I used the old reverse and fire method. Which works quite well. At some point in this I was passing my base and figured well lets in list the help of the other ships guns that are there and use this opportunity to test things out.

As you can see there is a good deal of ships there. After about 30 minutes of my ships shooting and killing a number of them. No more where in range. I was however getting pot shot missiles from out side range coming into my ships. So pulled up the Nav to see what was near by and another 39 still remained.

What can you say. They may not be able to hit the broad side of a barn or do any damage but at least they attack now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you want a tougher challenge, set your AI accuracy to something really high. ;)

Reactions: GRHayes

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Oh it gets more fun where you start adding more ships to the list for the AI to use. Look up ZimmTech on the forums at some point and a few other ship building competitions. There's some rather nasty stuff in them. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I'm working on the Santa Sleigh I put up on community and figured I would add some more stuff like the hot chocolate, Christmas tree and some presents and so on. Well those pirates that are sitting out a ways decided to come visit and check things out. One of them as you can see by the image below parked itself in the back of the sleigh. Almost looks like a child's toy back there a big one mind you.